Dr. Miller is a 1992 graduate of Rhodes College and a 1998 honors graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry. He is married to Heather Dorris Miller. They have four children.
Dr. Miller volunteers his time annually to several dental charity organizations. He has been involved in the "Smiles and Blessings" ministry since its founding in Jackson in 2005. This ministry provides preventive and restorative dental care to local high school students who otherwise might not seek care. He also has been involved with "Dentistry with a Heart", a cooperation of local dentists who provide free dental care to those in need in Memphis and Middle Tennessee.
Past and current memberships include:
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- 7th District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
In addition, Dr. Miller is a:
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Certified Lumineers provider